Quartz countertops are some of the most lovely, durable, and easy-to-maintain kitchen countertops on the market. Quartz countertops have become very popular among homeowners who are looking for a change in their kitchens. Here's everything you ever wanted to know about them so you can make an informed decision.
What you should choose Quartz Countertops?
1) High hardness, the Mohs' hardness reaches to 6-7.
2) Resistant to scratch, wear, shock, rupture and compression.
3) Excellent heat resistance, corrosion resistance and stain resistance.
4) Not being distorted, split, and being resistant to discoloration, fading.
5) Durable and maintenance free.
6) Environmental friendly building materials not contain any pollution and radiation.
Quartz countertops are available in a huge array of colors and styles because it's engineered. This means quartz can be made to resemble other stones, including popular varieties of marble and granite. This combination allows for a huge variety of colors with the look similar to natural stone.
Calacatta quartz countertops features soft, clean white with striking blue-gray veining, and it is a good choice if you want your countertops to be the centerpiece of your kitchen or bathroom and appreciate the understated elegance of marble. This luxurious style of quartz pairs well with black and rich brown cabinets for contrast.